- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 60 Tablets?(Quantity For About 30 Days)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Coenzyme Q1015.0 mg ?-lipoic acid 15.0 mg L-carnitine 90.0 mg Black pepper extract 2.5 mg Crystalline cellulose 131.2 mg Calcium stearate 3.0 mg Fine silicon dioxide 3.3 mg
- Product Details
- For a healthy diet
With 3 ingredients components to turn food into energy
No coloring, flavoring, or preservatives added
- Do not exceed indicated recommended daily intake.
Stop using in case of unexpected reaction or illness.
A list of 27 allergens/specific raw materials is printed on the package label. Confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consult a doctor before using if you are pregnant or undergoing medical treatment.
Supplements are foods and are appropriate for intake at any time. For optimal digestion and absorption, take after meals. Intake recommendations at other times are noted above if applicable.
Eat a balanced diet including grains, proteins and vegetables.
- Usage / Dose
- daily intake (2 tablets).
- Take with water or lukewarm water without chewing.
Although folic acid aids healthy growth and development of fetus, there is no benefit to taking a higher dose.
If you have food allergies, confirm the ingredients before consuming to avoid unwanted reactions.
Consuming a large quantity of this product does not cure disease or promote health. Please follow the recommended daily intake.
- L-carnitine L-tartrate, Gelatin, Coenzyme Q10, Thioctic acid (?-lipoic acid), Black pepper extract, crystalline cellulose, Fine silicon oxide, Calcium stearate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures and high humidity.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep the package tightly closed and consume promptly after opening.