- Item Name
- Kobayashi Pharmaceutical Co.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, irritated skin, eczema, prickly heat, erosions, dermatitis, hives, insect bites, chilblains
- Product Details
- 1. Lidocaine quickly soothes the itch
2. Diphenhydramine hydrochloride suppresses itching
3. 3. Reduce the occurrence of various bacteria that cause trouble. Hypoallergenic and does not tender to the skin.
Can be used for the following conditions.
Itching due to irritation and sweat irritation. Itchy because of easy sweating and sweating
Itching due to rubbing of underwear
The skin of the crotch and inner thighs is very sensitive to irritation, so it will also itch by rubbing with underwear
Itching that occurs in the yin sac is most often not caused by the firebug
It spreads concentrically and may be accompanied by severe itching.
If the symptoms do not improve even after using for 5 to 6 days, there is a possibility that it will be a kind of squash. If you are suspected to be a kid, consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor
- What you should Not do:
(If you do not follow the precautions listed below, your current symptoms may worsen and you may be at an increased risk of side effects.)
Do not use this product to the following areas: Eyes, around eyes, mucosa, etc.
Who should seek consultation
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered salesperson before using this product:
(1) ?Persons under treatment by a doctor
(2) ?Persons who are or may be pregnant
(3) ?Persons who have experienced allergic symptoms to medicines
(4) ?Persons with severe moistening or erosions
2.? Stop using this product immediately and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet if the following symptoms appear after using this product because they may be side effects of the product
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching, swelling
3. If symptoms do not improve after using this product for about 5 to 6 days, stop using this product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered salesperson with this leaflet.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount on the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 100 g
Ingredients / Contents / Actions
Lidocaine / 2.0g / (Local anesthetic) Relieves itching quickly.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride / 2.0g / (Anti-histamine) Stops occurrence of itching.
Isopropyl methylphenol / 0.1g / (Disinfectant) Suppresses generation of bacteria that is a source of trouble.
Tocopheryl acetate 0.3g / (Vitamin E) Enhances metabolism and speeds healing of the affected area.
As inactive ingredients, this product contains glyceryl monostearate, polysorbate 60, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, paraben, stearyl alcohol, cetanol, propylene glycol, carboxy vinyl polymer, diethyl sebacate and triethanolamine.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.