- Item Name
- Daiichi Sankyo Health Care
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- The following symptoms associated with discharge of pus: eczema, dermatitis, rashes, itch, skin inflammation, insect bites, hives, purulent dermatoses (impetigo, facial furuncle, inflammation of the follicles)
- Product Details
- It works well for skin irritation such as eczema and rash. Contains antibacterial antibiotic fradiomycin sulfate. It is suitable for the affected area since it is an oily base that protects the affected area.
- Warning: (If you don't follow this information, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) 1. Not for persons who have allergic symptoms due to this drug or its ingredients, or antibiotics.
2.Do not use on the following sites.:
(1) Chicken pox, Athlete's foot, ringworm, etc.
(2) Eye circumference, mucous membrane, etc.
3. Do not use extensively on the face.
4. Please do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.:
(1) Patients treated by a doctor,
(2) Pregnant women or suspected pregnant,
(3) Allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.,
(4) People who have a wide range of affected areas,
(5) People who are wet or damp,
(6) Deep wounds or severe burns,
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects. Discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document.
[Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching, swelling, blisters, Skin (affected area): worms, athlete's foot, ringworm, acne, purulent symptoms, persistent irritation. If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, discontinue use and bring this document to consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor.
- Usage / Dose
- Several times per day. Please apply an appropriate amount to the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- This is a white translucent ointment containing the following ingredients in 100g. [Components & Amounts] Betamethasone valerate 0.12g, Fradiomycin sulfate 0.35g (potency), Additives : Liquid paraffin, petroleum jelly
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.