- Item Name
- DAIICHI PHARM
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Stomatitis, glossitis
- Product Details
- Do you have any such oral problems?
-I can't eat a delicious meal with a good taste. It is a medicine that triple treats germicidal ingredients and acts directly on the affected area to reduce inflammation, pain and swelling, and to cure stomatitis and glossitis.
Contains anti-inflammatory components "sodium azulene sulfonate hydrate" and "glycyrrhetinic acid" that suppress inflammation and reduce pain and swelling.
Contains a tissue repair ingredient "Allantoin" that helps repair mucous membranes in the mouth.
Contains a bactericidal component "cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate" to make the affected area a clean environment.
Ointment type that firmly adheres to the affected area. The active ingredient penetrates and shows an excellent effect.
Stomatitis is a general term for inflammation with small ulcers formed on the mucous membrane of the mouth (inside the cheeks, tongue, behind the lips). Causes can range from chewing to damaging mucous membranes, biased nutrition, fatigue, lack of sleep, and stress. Problems such as difficulty eating and talking tend to occur because the affected area spots and feels pain.
Prevention of stomatitis
Eat nutritionally balanced meals
Prevent staying up late and living irregularly
Prevent stress and fatigue
Avoid alcohol, tobacco and irritants as much as possible
Let secrete saliva with gum and candy etc. to prevent drying in the mouth
After brushing, clean your mouth by brushing your teeth Do
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people should consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Patients treated by a doctor or dentist
(2) Patients who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who have a widespread affected area
2 . If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Mouth ... Irritation
Skin ... Rash, redness, itch
3.5 If symptoms do not improve after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use and use this document Please consult with a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller with your.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply the appropriate amount after cleaning the affected area 2 to 4 times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- This drug contains the following ingredients in 100g.
Sodium azulene sulfonate hydrate ... 0.02g
(Anti-inflammatory action reduces inflammation and reduces symptoms such as pain and swelling.)
(Reduces inflammation and suppresses symptoms such as pain and swelling by anti-inflammatory action.)
(Hurt by tissue repair action Helps repair mucous membranes in the mouth.)
Cetylpyridinium chloride hydrate ... 0.1g
(Bactericidal action makes the affected area a clean environment.)
> Additives: glycerin, gelled hydrocarbon, sodium polyacrylate, magnesium aluminometasilicate, hypromellose, l-menthol, sodium saccharin
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.