- Item Name
- DAIICHI PHARM
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Stomatitis (aphthous)
The stomatitis (aphthatic), which is the target of this drug, is a whitish circle with a reddish area around the inside of the cheeks, tongue, and the back of the lips, with a shallow, hollow center. It is a general term for inflammation in which one or several small, painful ulcers (less than 10 mm in diameter) have formed.
- Product Details
- Contains the effective anti-inflammatory ingredient triamcinolone acetonide (steroid ingredient).
Acts directly on the affected area to reduce inflammation, pain, and swelling, and cure painful stomatitis.
Ointment type medicine that adheres closely to the affected area.
What is "stomatitis (aphthous)"?
A small, painful white circle with a reddish area around the inside of the cheeks, tongue, and back of the lips, with a shallow, hollow center. It is a general term for inflammation in which one or several ulcers (less than 10 mm in diameter) have formed. Nutrition bias, fatigue, lack of sleep and stress are said to be involved, but the cause is not clear.
Prevention of stomatitis
Eat nutritionally balanced meals
Prevent staying up late and living irregularly
Prevent stress and fatigue
Avoid alcohol, tobacco and irritants as much as possible
Let secrete saliva with gum and candy etc. to prevent drying in the mouth
After brushing, clean your mouth by brushing your teeth Do
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people should consult a physician, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Patients treated by a doctor or dentist
(2) Patients who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who have a widespread affected area
2 . If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Mouth ... Irritation
Skin ... Rash, redness, itch
3.5 If symptoms do not improve after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use and use this document Please consult with a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered seller with your.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply one to several times a day to the affected area.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- This agent is a white to light brown ointment and contains the following ingredients in 100 g.
Triamcinolone acetonide ... 0.1g
(It works directly on the affected area, reduces inflammation and improves stomatitis.)
Additives: glycerin, gelled hydrocarbon, polyacrylic acid Na, hypromellose, hydrogenated oil, carmellose Na, l-menthol, saccharin Na
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.
This is my first time of buying from Goodsania. The lead time is bit longer than expected but shipping time to USA was lightening fast and the quality of delivered goods is perfect! Overall I am satisfied and will do business again!! Thank you!