- Item Name
- Takeda Consumer Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 48 Packs
- Symptoms Keywords
- Relief of the following symptoms:
Blotches, freckles, pigmentation due to sunburn or rashes
Prevention of the following bleeding symptoms:
Bleeding of the gums, bleeding of the nose
Supply of vitamin C in the following cases:
Physical fatigue, during pregnancy or lactation, loss of strength during or after illness, for the elderly
- Product Details
- Vitamin C relieves blotches, freckles, and pigmentation due to sunburn, etc.
This medicine also contains vitamin B2, another ingredient related to skin health.
2 packs (maximum daily dosage) of this medicine provide 2000 mg of vitamin C.
This medicine is an easy-to-take, yellow granules with a mild sweet-and-sour flavor. The granules can be mixed with water for a refreshing drink or can be allowed to melt in the mouth.
- 1. Stop drug immediately if you experience the following symptoms or side effects and consult your doctor:
1. skin irritation, redness, rash, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort etc.
2. If you experience loose stools, diarrhea, or persistant or enhanced symptoms, stop drug immediately and consult your doctor.
3. If your condition does not improve after 1 month of consuming this drug, please bring this product information and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount after meals (within 30 minutes)For each dose, place in the mouth and dissolve.
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 tablets per dose, 1~3 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Vitamin C,ascorbic acid,sodium L-ascorbate,Riboflavin butyrate
Corn starch,Stearic acid Mg,white sugar
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.