- Item Name
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 120 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- 1. To supply vitamin B1 in the following cases of physical fatigue, pregnancy, breastfeeding, decrease in physical strength due to convalescence from illness.
2. Relief of the following symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain (back pain, stiff neck, frozen shoulder), numbness in the limbs, constipation and eye strain.
3. Beri-beri. However, if there are no improvements for about 1 month for the above symptoms 2 and 3, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Product Details
- ALINAMIN EX Plus is formulated with Takeda's vitamin B1 derivatives, "Fursultiamine", vitamin B6, and vitamin B12 effective against painful symptoms such as lower back pain, eye fatigue and stiff neck. It contains calcium pantothenate, which acts as a coenzyme (Coenzyme A) and plays an important role in the production of energy, and vitamin E, which improves blood circulation throughout the body. In yellow sugar-coated tablets that are easy to consume.
- 1. Stop drug immediately if you experience the following symptoms or side effects and consult your doctor:
1. skin irritation, redness, rash, itching, nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort etc.
2. If you experience loose stools, diarrhea, or persistant or enhanced symptoms, stop drug immediately and consult your doctor.
3. If your condition does not improve after 1 month of consuming this drug, please bring this product information and consult with your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
- Usage / Dose
- The following amounts should be taken without chewing after food with water or warm water.
[Age] 15 and above. [Quantity each time] 2-3 tablets. [No. of times per day] One.
[Age] Below 15. Not to be taken.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 3 tablets (maximum daily dose) [Components & Quantity] Fursultiamine (vitamin B1 derivative) 100mg, (Fursultiamine hydrochloride 109.16mg), Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 100mg, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1,500?Eg, Calcium tocopherol succinate, (Vitamin E succinate calcium) 103.58mg (as dl-??-tocopherol succinate 100mg), Calcium pantothenate 30mg, Gamma-Oryzanol 10mg, Addendum: calcium lactate hydrate, silicic anhydride, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid Mg, cellulose, hypromellose, erythritol, vitamin B2, titanium oxide, gum arabic, carbonate Ca, talc, sucrose
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.