- Item Name
- Johnson & Johnson
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Pus formation skin disease (impetigo, follicle inflammation, facial carbuncle, furuncle).
- Product Details
- This ointment contains two antibiotics, polymyxin B sulfate, which is effective against gram-negative bacilli (especially Pseudomonas aeruginosa), and oxytetracycline hydrochloride, which has a broad antibacterial activity against gram-positive and negative bacteria.
- [Warning] 1. (If you don't follow these warnings, current symptoms may worsen and side effects will easily occur.)
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug should not use.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to antibiotics should not use.
2. Do not use it for the following parts.
(1) Affected areas of wetness and sores.
(2) The affected area of ??deep wounds or severe burns.
(3) Eyes and surroundings.
3. Do not use for a long time.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Someone who is receiving medical attention.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(3) People with a wide range of affected areas.
2.If any of the following symptoms occur after use, it may be a side effect.
[Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching.
3. If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, stop use immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount directly to the affected area or apply with a gauze several times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Terramycin ointment is a yellow ointment, and the ingredients and amount in 1g are as follows. [Component] [Amount] Oxytetracycline hydrochloride 30 mg (potency), Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units added. Contains white petrolatum and liquid paraffin.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.