- Item Name
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Symptoms associated with suppuration: Eczema, dermatitis, pricklyheat, rash, frostbite, insectbitesandstings, urticaria
Suppurative skin diseases: Impetigo albostaphylogenes, facial carbuncles, folliculitis
- Product Details
- Flucort F is a therapeutic agent for skin diseases, and must therefore not be used as make-up or aftershave. If used in large doses or for prolonged periods, problems that may arise include acne and/or rash on the face or around the mouth, facial redness and/or swelling, ichthyosis, and hairiness, and particular care must therefore be taken when using this product on the face. Furthermore, FlucortR F must not be used indefinitely or unnecessarily once alleviation of symptoms has been achieved.
[Failure to follow these precautions may worsen the clinical condition or cause adverse reactions.]
1. Do not apply to the following areas
(1) Chicken pox (varicella), athlete's foot, ringworm, etc. or suppurated site
(2) Around eyes, mucosa, etc.
2.Do not apply to a wide area of the face
3.Avoid prolonged use.
1. Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered pharmacy before use if
(1) you are under the care of a doctor
(2) you are pregnant or suspected of being pregnant
(3) you have ever had an allergic reaction to a medical product
(4) you have a large area affected by the skin disease
(5) you have severe moistening or erosion
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after medication, they may be adverse reactions, so discontinue use immediately, and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered pharmacy, showing this Package Insert:
Affected area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness, itching
Skin with skin disease / Athletes' foot, ringworm, and other trichophytic symptoms; acne; suppurative symptoms; prolonged continuous irritation
3. If the symptoms are not alleviated after 5 to 6 days of treatment, discontinue use of medication, and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered pharmacy, showing this Package Insert
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount topically to the area showing symptoms, once or several times per day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Each 1 g contains:
Ingredient / Content
Fluocinolone acetonide (Synthetic Adrenocorticosteroid) / 0.25mg
Fradiomycin sulfate (antibiotic) / 3.5mg (tier)
Additives: Paraben, polyethylene glycol laurate, propylene glycol, white beeswax, petrolatum
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.