- Item Name
- Tsumura Kampo
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20 Pack
- Symptoms Keywords
- Anxiety, neurosis, nervous gastritis, morning sickness, cough, hoarse voice, feeling of something lodge in the throat / lump in the throat.
- Product Details
- "Hankeikobokuto" is a Chinese herbal medicine described in the original ancient Chinese medical text, "kinkiy?ryaku". It is used for "anxiety" and? "neurogenic gastritis" in certain cases. "Tsumura Kampo Hankeikobokuto Extract Granule" is an easy-to-take granule made from the extract of Hankeikobokuto.
- The following persons should consult with a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking:
(1) Those who are undergoing medical treatment.
(2) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug,
2. If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, there are possible side effects.
Stop taking it immediately and bring this document to your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor. Related sites: Skin - Symptoms: Rash / redness, itching.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amounts with water or hot water before meals.
Adult (age 15 and above) 1 dose: 1 package (1.875g). 2 times per day.
Children (7 years to under 15 years of age) 2/3 package, 2 time per day.
(less than 7 years old but above 4 year old) 1/2 package, 2 times per day.
(above 2 years old but less than 4 years) 1/3 package, 2 times per day.
(Under 2 years old) Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- 2 packs (3.75g) of this product contain 1.25g of Hankeikobokuto extract (1/2 amount) in the following proportion. Pinellia 3.0g, Perilla Herb 1.0g, Pachyma hoelen 2.5g, Ginger 0.5g, Magnolia Bark 1.5g. Contains Japanese Pharmacopoeia magnesium stearate, JP lactose hydrate, sucrose fatty acid ester.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.