- Item Name
- Tsumura Kampo
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 10 Pack
- Symptoms Keywords
- gastritis,gastrointestinal weakness,descent ventriculi,bad digestion, loss of appetite,stomach pain,vomiting
- Product Details
- "Rikkunshi-to'' is a Chinese herbal medicine described in the original text on Chinese herbal medicine for Kampo rejuvenation,it helps with "Gastritis", "Gastrointestinal" problems for those with a weak stomach, weak appetite, easily fatigue, anemic and daily cold limbs. It is used for "weakness", "gastroptosis", "anorexia", "stomach pain", etc.
"Tsura Chinese medicine Rikkunshi-to extract granule" is an easy-to-use granule made from the extract extracted from "Rikkunshi-to".
- Warning: (If you don't follow these rules, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) Not suitable for the following:
1. Person who received the following diagnosis.: Heart disease.
2.Please use only when you have symptoms and do not use it continuously.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Elderly people.
(4) Person with the following symptoms.: Swelling.
(5) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, kidney disease.
2. The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases after taking the medicine. There is a possibility of side effects in these cases, so stop taking it immediately and see a doctor with this document.
Symptom name: Interstitial pneumonia.
Symptoms : If you climb up the stairs or do it a little exertion, you will feel shortness of breath, vacancy, fever, etc., and these symptoms may appear suddenly or continue.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to the feeling of dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain, symptoms appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptom names: congestive heart failure, ventricular tachycardia.
Symptoms: generalized dullness, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, chest pain, dizziness, fainting.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amounts with water or hot water before meals.
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 packs per dose, 2 times per day.
Child above 7 years old but under 15 years old: 2/3 packs per dose, 2 times per day.
Child above 4 years old but under 7 years old: 1/2 packs per dose, 2 times per day.
Child above 2 years old but under 4 years old: 1/3 packs per dose, 2 times per day.
Children under 2 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Rikkunshi-to,Nippon Atractylodis lanceae rhizoma,Nippon Jujube,Ginseng,Citrus Unshiu Peel,Nippon Pinellia,Nippon liquorice root,Pachyma hoelen,Bureau Kyokyo,JP magnesium stearate,JP lactose hydrate,Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.