- Item Name
- Tsumura Kampo
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 12 Pack
- Symptoms Keywords
- Difficulty in urinating, pain in urination, feeling of residual urine, frequent urination, swelling
- Product Details
- Choreito is a Chinese herbal medicine from the original ancient text "shi-kan-ron" and "kinkiy-ryaku". It is often used for urinary diseases, such as symptoms such as urine volume decreasing and pain in urine. This is an easy-to-use granule made from the extract of Choreito.
- Please adhere to the prescribed dosage. Do not swallow. [Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking them.
(1) Person who is being treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) A pregnant woman or a person who seems to be pregnant.
2. If the following symptoms occur after taking the drug, it may be possible side effects, stop taking the drug immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this explanation document.
[Related sites] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching.
- Usage / Dose
- Please take the following amounts with water or hot water before meals.
Adult (age 15 and above) 1 dose: 1 package (1.875g). 2 times per day.
Children (7 years to under 15 years of age) 2/3 package, 2 time per day.
(less than 7 years old but above 4 year old) 1/2 package, 2 times per day.
(above 2 years old but less than 4 years) 1/3 package, 2 times per day.
(Under 2 years old) Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- 2 packs (3.75g) of this product contains 1.25g of dry extract of mixed herb in the following proportions. Talc 1.5g, Pachyma hoelen 1.5g, Alisma rhizome 1.5g, Asinus gelatin 1.5g, polyporus 1.5g. Contains JP magnesium stearate and JP lactose hydrate as additives.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.