- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 21 Sheets
- Symptoms Keywords
- A curative drug for corns, calluses and warts utilizing salicylic acid to soften and dissolve the corneum.
- Product Details
- SPEEL-KO?One-touch EX is a dermatologic agent, using keratin softening and dissolution action of salicylic acid (exfoliant). It softens thick and stiff skin and removes corns, calluses, and warts. In addition,the size is adjustable with the attached adjustment patch so that the agent is attached only to the affected spot. Secure the pad using the attached tape.
- Directions (violating these instructions may lead to a worsening of symptoms or to other adverse effects)
Please do not use on the following areas.
1.Around the eyes, membranes, soft skin areas (around your neck, etc.), face, etc. (This is a high-potency medication which dissolves cornea. Never use over the above areas.)
2.Inflamed skin or swollen wounds. (The stimulant may act too powerfully on the inflammations,? wounds or swellings and may worsen the symptoms.)
3.Clustered warts, multiple warts affecting the body
6.Soft warts around the vulva or the anus
7.Geriatric warts which are flat in shape and brown or light black in colour
8.Juvenile warts which occur on a straight line along scratched wounds.
Please consult a specialist
1.If you belong to any of the following categories, please consult a doctor or a chemist before using the product.
Infants. (Note that babies and little children have delicate skin)
If you or any of your family are susceptible to allergies
If you have developed allergic symptoms from medicines or cosmetics before (e.g. rashes or flares, itching, skin eruption).
(You need to avoid any medicine or ingredients which you are allergic to when using the product.)
If you are, or may be, pregnant (experimental results on animals show that the intake of salicylic acid can cause the birth of deformed babies.)
If you are undergoing diabetes treatment
(Diabetes patients are vulnerable to infections. Patients have higher risk of acquiring a disease if their skin is damaged when removing the corneum.)
2.When treating warts, the product is effective against hard, cornified, rough-surfaced warts. Please consult a specialist for the removal of other types of warts.
3.If you develop any of the following symptoms, please stop using the product and consult a doctor or a chemist and show them these instructions.
If you develop the following symptoms after using the product
[Body areas : symptoms] Skin: rashes or flares, itching
If the original infection does not improve after applying the product for a certain period of time.
- Usage / Dose
- Please secure the product using the attached tape. Replace it with a fresh medication every 2-5 days.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Salicylate contained in 1m2: 357 g
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.