- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 240 Sheets(6.5*4.2cm)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Stiff neck, low back pain, myalgia, muscle fatigue, bruises, sprains, joint pain, bone fracture pain, frostbite
- Product Details
- Salonpas Ae contains vitamin E that promotes blood circulation and methyl salicylate that inhibits inflammation and suppresses paln.
Salonpas Ae is an external analgesic anti-inflammatory product with high polymer absorbent as the base material to absorb sweat and suppress skin irritation.
- Do not use this product on the following areas
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and wounds.
1. Askadoctor, pharmacist or registereddistributor before use, if you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, they may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness,itching,eruption,pigmentation,peeling
3. If the symptoms persist after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply patches on the affected area several times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Active ingredients / Content(per100g mass plaster)
Methyl salicylate / 6.29g
I-menthol / 5.71g
Tocopherol acetate / 2.00g
dl-camphor / 1.24g
As inactive ingredients, this product contains acrylic acid starch, perfume, zinc oxide, titanium oxide, hydrogenated rosin glycerol ester, crude rubber, silicon dioxide, BHT, polyisobutylene, and polybutene, as well as 1 other ingredient.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.