- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Joint pain, tenosynovitis (pain in the handslwrists), pain in the elbows (tennis elbow), muscle pain, low back pain, bruises, sprains, shoulder pain associated with stiff neck
- Product Details
- An active ingredient, diclofenac sodium shcms excellent effects on sore pain in the shoulders, lower back, and joints.
Contains 3 I-menthol for refreshing feeling of use
The ultimate easy-to-hold and original bottle for no-mess, easy application to the shoulders and neck by yourself
Smell-free, subtly fragrant product you can use without worrying about the surrounding people.
- Do not use:
(1) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms to this product or ingredients of this product.
(2) lf you have a history of asthma.
(3) Children under 15 years old.
2. Do not use this product on the following areas:
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes.
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and wounds.
(3) Athlete's footiringworm or purulent skin.
Ask a doctor
1. Ask a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use,
(1) lf you are being treated by a doctor.
(2) lf you are pregnant or possibly pregnant.
(3) lf you have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there may be side effects. Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this box.
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash/redness,itching,swelling,smarting,warmth,dryness
3. If the symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box.
- Usage / Dose
- Rub a proper amount to the affected area 3 to 4 times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Aztive ingredients / Content(per 100g)
Diclofenac sodium / 1g
I-menthol / 3g
As additional ingredients, this product contains diisopropyl adipate, isopropanol, lactate, propylene glycol, and polysorbate 80.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.