- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 12 Sheets 7*10cm
- Symptoms Keywords
- Low back pain, Stiff joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, bruises, sprains, bone fracture pain
- Product Details
- Soothing, cool, (odorless), analgesic, antiinflammatory, cooling gel patch without any characteristic smell.
Round corners prevent sticking and peeled by clothing.
Freely stretchable patch that fits the joint area perfectly.
Easy-to-apply gel patch with easy-to-remove film.
Side opening pouch allows you to take a gel patch out easily. "Moisture-keeping zipper" to prevent evaporationldryness.
- Do not use this product on the tol owing areas:
(1) Around the eyes and mucous membranes
(2) Eczema, eruptions, and
Ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use,
It pu have a history of allergic symptoms due to drugs.
2 If the following symptoms appear after use, there may be side effects Stop using this product immediately, and ask a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box
Related area / Symptoms
Skin / Rash'redness. itching. eruption. pain. pigmentation
3. It the symptoms persist after 5 to 6 days of use, stop using the product and ask a doctor,
pharmacist, or registered distributor within this box
- Usage / Dose
- Apply to the affected area once or twice a day
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Active ingredients / Content(per100g mass plaster)
Glycol salicylate / 1.25g
Tocopherol acetate / 1.00g
As additional ingredients, this product contains glycerin, silicate Al, titanium oxide, gelatin, paraben, partially neutralized polyacrylic acid, and polyvinyl alcohol (partial saponification product), as well as 4 other ingredients.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.