- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Eye fatigue, conjunctival congestion, prevention of eye diseases (such as when dust or sweat enters the eyes after swimming), ocular inflammation due to ultraviolet rays or other rays (such as snow eyes), blepharitis (eyelid soreness), hard contact lenses Discomfort when wearing, itching of eyes, blurred eyes, (such as when there are many eyes)
- Product Details
- Four components approach the eyes of children tired from digital use such as smartphones and tablets.
It is a gentle touch that does not stain.
- [Consultation]: 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use. (1) Persons receiving medical treatment. (2) Persons who have drug allergy symptoms. (3) Persons with the following symptoms: Severe eye pain. (4) Persons who were diagnosed with the following: Glaucoma 2. If the following symptoms appear after use, there is a possibility of side effects, so stop using it immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. [Related Areas] [Symptoms]Skin: Rash, redness, itching, Eyes: Redness, itching, swelling, and soreness, 3. In the following cases, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. (1) If the blurred vision does not improve. (2) If symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply 1 to 3 drops at a time, 3 to 6 times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Sodium chondroitin sulfate in 10 ml: 30 mg Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate: 8 mg Chlorpheniramine maleate: 1 mg Taurine: 10 mg
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.