- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 8 Tablets(2 Tablets*4 Packs)
- Symptoms Keywords
- Prevention and alleviation of dizziness, nausea and headache due to motion sickness
- Product Details
- A drug that combines d-chlorpheniramine maleate and scopolamine hydrobromide hydrate, which is effective for dizziness and nausea that are characteristic of seaweed sickness.
A drop type that can be taken immediately without water as a precautionary measure before going out and when you feel sick.
It can be taken by children (over 5 years old) to adults and can be used by the whole family, making it ideal for fun trips.
- Do not use any of the following medicines while taking this drug.
Other antitussive expectorants, cold medicines, sedatives
Points of consultation on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before taking.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant
(4) Allergic symptoms caused by drugs etc. 1. Those who have had
(5) people with high fever or severe cough
(6) People who have been diagnosed with heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or thyroid dysfunction
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after taking this medicine, it may be a side effect. Stop taking the medicine immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this instruction manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching
Digestive system ... Nausea / vomiting, anorexia
Psychiatry / nervous system ... Dizzy If symptoms do not improve, stop taking the drug and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- To prevent motion sickness, take the following dose 30 minutes before boarding or dissolve in the mouth and take.
In addition, when taking additional doses as needed, please take one dose at intervals of 4 hours or more.
Age 11 or older: 2 tablets per dose
5 to 11 years old: 1 tablet per dose <5> Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 2 tablets
d-chlorpheniramine maleate ... 1.333mg
Scopolamine hydrobromide hydrate ... 0.166mg
As additives, reduced water candy, water candy, glycerin fatty acid Ester, sucrose, acesulfame K, sodium chloride, DL-malic acid, D-sorbitol, containing fragrance
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.