- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Cracked lips, sore lips, cheilitis, stomatitis
- Product Details
- [In the cracks of lips that occur in winter! ]
Hard lips and cracks in the corners of the mouth are caused by loss of moisture on the lips due to drying. Mentholatum HIBIPRO LP protects the affected area while effectively repairing cracks that are difficult to heal once cracked. With a special adherence formula, it will lead cracked lips to smooth lips.
[Two points effective for cracks! ]
-Repair: Allantoin panthenol Vitamin E derivative
Active ingredient repairs hard-to-heal cracks
- Consultation points on use
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is treated by a doctor
(2) Person who has had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) Person who is severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this outer box.
Skin: Rash, redness, itching
If symptoms do not improve after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this outer box To do.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 100g in 100g Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) ... 0.1g
Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E derivative) ... 0.2g
As additives, petrolatum, liquid paraffin, beeswax, glycerin, polyethylene, microcrystalline wax, sucrose fatty acid ester, paraben, Contains vitamin B2.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.