- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Eczema, dermatitis, itching, rash, hives, rashes, insect bites
- Product Details
- It is a remedy that firmly suppresses and cures the severe symptoms of scalp eczema, such as itching and tingling.
1. ""Sponge head"" adoption that penetrates and works effectively!
By applying directly to the scalp with the sponge surface soaked with the drug, it penetrates deep into the scalp.
2. Contains the maximum amount of anti-inflammatory ingredients within the standard *!
Smoothly control scalp itching and eczema.
* Combined with the maximum amount (concentration) of the standard for approval of the production and sale of antipruritic drugs for general use
3. Non-greasy transparent liquid
It is smooth and cool.
- 1. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Chickenpox (pox chickenpox), watery worm / stomach, etc. or affected area with purulent purulence
(2) Eyes, surroundings of eyes, mucous membrane parts such as lips, etc.
2. Do not use on face extensively.
3. Please do not use for a long time.
Consultation point in use
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant women or those who seem to be pregnant
(3) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
> (4) People with a wide range of affected areas
(5) People who are terrible or damp
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Rash / redness, itching, rash, dryness, irritation, heat, tingling
Skin (affected part) ... If the symptoms do not improve after using for 3.5 to 6 days, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this manual .
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
Prednisolone valerate acetate (PVA) [antedrug steroid] in 1.5 mg?
(Say inflammation well)
Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 10 mg
(Solve inflammation well)
(disinfects the affected area)
As additives, ethanol, 1, It contains 3-butylene glycol, lauromacrogol, hydrophobized hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, a pH regulator, and sodium hyaluronate.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.