- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Itching, skin flares, rashes, hives, insect bites, shin, sores, rashes, moss
- Product Details
- Combining two anti-itch ingredients (diphenhydramine, lidocaine) and two anti-inflammatory ingredients (glycyrrhetinic acid, allantoin), quickly repairs itching while restoring normal skin with less itchiness.
It is a moist latex-type remedy for vagina (additive: base), which is sticky and non-greasy, with a special focus on aroma and prescription, so that it can comfortably treat a wide range of itching.
If you feel itchy, use immediately is recommended.
(If you do not observe it, your current symptoms may worsen or side effects may occur.)
1. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Eyes, surroundings of the eyes, mucous membranes such as lips, etc. (2) Where there is a wound
Consultation points on use
> 1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before use.
(1) Persons receiving medical treatment
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(3) People who are severely moist or sore
2. If any of the following symptoms occur after use, stop using the product immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
[Related site]: [Symptoms]
Skin: rash / redness, itching, swelling, rash, dryness, irritation, heat, tingling
for 3.5-6 days If symptoms do not improve, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Diphenhydramine ... 10mg
Lidocaine ... 5mg
Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 2mg
Allantoin ... 2mg
Contains no steroid components.
Glycerin, 1,3-butylene glycol, liquid paraffin, almond oil, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, petrolatum, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl palmitate, polyoxyethylene cetyl ether, stearyl alcohol, Contains sodium lactate solution, lactic acid, xanthan gum, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium edetate, and fragrance.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.