- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 14 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Hives, itching due to eczema / rash, rhinitis
- Product Details
- Combines the active ingredient mequitazine, which has both antiallergic and antihistamine effects, suppresses hives and itch from inside the body, and cures urticaria that spreads around.
Mequitazine is also less likely to sleep and your mouth is less dry.
If the symptoms spread, such as when it spreads to areas that cannot be reached with a topical medicine, or when urticaria appears repeatedly, or when urticaria appears in any part of the body, it is recommended that you drink as soon as possible without having to endure.
From 15 years of age, can be taken after meals or on an empty stomach.
- Precautions for use
(1) Please adhere to the usage and dosage.
(2) How to take out the tablet / Press the convex part of the PTP sheet with the tablet firmly with your fingertip to break the aluminum foil on the back, take out and take. (If swallowed accidentally, it may lead to an unexpected accident such as sticking into the esophageal mucosa.)
Points of consultation on use
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller before taking.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant
(3) Nursing women
(4) Elderly people
>(5) Patients who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(6) Patients with the following symptoms: difficulty urinating
(7) Persons diagnosed with: glaucoma
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after taking the drug, stop taking the drug immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this manual.
Related parts ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching
Gastrointestinal ... Nausea / vomiting, anorexia, abdominal pain
Psychiatry / nervous system ... Headache, sway
Urology ... Dysuria
Some rare symptoms may occur.In that case, please see a doctor immediately.
Symptom name ... Symptoms
Shock (anaphylaxis): Immediately after taking, itchy skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itchiness, breathlessness, palpitations, opacity of consciousness, etc. Appears.
Hepatic dysfunction: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general laxity, anorexia, etc. appear.
Thrombocytopenia: A decrease in the number of platelets, which are components in blood, causes bleeding symptoms such as nosebleeds, bleeding from gums, and blue bruises.
3. The following symptoms may appear after taking the drug.If such symptoms persist or increase, stop taking the drug and consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document. please.
Mouth dryness, drowsiness
If symptoms do not improve after taking 4.5 to 6 days, discontinue taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this manual .
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amounts with water or hot water.
Age: 1 dose ... Number of doses per day
15 years old or older: 1 tablet ... 2 times (morning / evening)
<15 years old: Do not take
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- Daily dose (in 2 tablets)
Mequitazine 4mg ... Improves allergic symptoms such as urticaria and rhinitis.
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) ... 12 mg ... A vitamin that helps the skin and mucous membranes to work normally.
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) ... 30mg ... Vitamin that has an effect of improving eczema and dermatitis.
Nicotinamide ... 60mg ... Vitamin with ameliorating effect on eczema and dermatitis.
As additives, hydrogenated oil, cellulose, silicon dioxide, lactose hydrate, hydroxypropylcellulose, Mg stearate, polyvinyl alcohol (partially saponified), titanium oxide, polyvinyl alcohol, polyethylene glycol, graft copolymer Contains glycerin fatty acid esters, talc, iron sesquioxide, carnauba wax.