- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- joint pain,Back Pain,Shoulder pain associated with stiff shoulders,muscle pain, tendovaginitis,wrist pain,,elobow pain,tennis elbow,,bruise,sprain
- Product Details
- Voltaren AC Gel is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory gel containing diclofenac sodium and has excellent ability for transdermal absorption.
A menthol-free formulation that doesn't disturb people who mind the smell.
A gel that dries quickly without stickiness.
It stretches well and can be used easily on frequently moving parts of the body such as elbows, knees and wrists.
No need to rub repeatedly.
Things you should not do
(If you don't follow these rules, current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.)
1. Please give me.
(1) Person who has had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug
(2) Person who has had asthma
( 3) Pregnant woman or person who seems to be pregnant
(4) Children under 15 years old
2.Do not use on the following parts.
(1) Eye circumference, mucous membrane, etc.
(2) Weak areas of the skin (face, head, armpit, etc.)
(3) Eczema, rash, wound
(4) Mizumushi, mushrooms, or other affected areas
3. Do not use other external analgesic anti-inflammatory agents while using this drug.
4. Please do not use for a long time.
1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment
(2) Person who has allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
New quinolone antibacterial agent
2.If the following symptoms appear during or after use, there is a possibility of side effects. Stop and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller with this documentation.
Related sites ... symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching, rash, swelling, pain, irritation, heat, skin rash, desquamation Such as peeling of skin), blisters, pigmentation
In rare cases, the following serious symptoms may occur.
In that case, please consult a doctor immediately.
Symptom name ... symptom
Shock (anaphylaxis) ... immediately after use, itchy skin, hives, blurred voice, sneezing, itchiness, breathing difficulty, Palpitation, turbidity of consciousness, etc. appear.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount directly to the affected area several times a day.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- diclofenac sodium
Adipic acid diisopropyl,lactic acid,isopropanol,Sodium pyrosulfite,Hydroxyethyl cellulose,Hydroxypropylcellulose
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.