- Item Name
- SSP Co Ltd
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 20 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- stomach pain,abdominal pain,sharp pain,celialgia,peeve,,hyperacidity,heartburn
- Product Details
- Buscopan A Tablets relieves abnormal tension in the gastrointestinal tract and has excellent effects on pain such as gastic pain, abdominal pain, and colic discomfort.
Pain such as gastric pain, abdominal pain, and colic is caused by excessive gastrointestinal tension or convulsions.
- Warning: (If you don't follow these rules, your current symptoms will worsen and side effects will easily occur.) Not suitable for the following:
1. Person who received the following diagnosis.: Heart disease.
2.Please use only when you have symptoms and do not use it continuously.
[Consultation] 1. The following persons should consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Pregnant women or a person who seems to be pregnant.
(3) Elderly people.
(4) Person with the following symptoms.: Swelling.
(5) Person who received the following diagnosis.: High blood pressure, kidney disease.
2. The following serious symptoms may occur in rare cases after taking the medicine. There is a possibility of side effects in these cases, so stop taking it immediately and see a doctor with this document.
Symptom name: Interstitial pneumonia.
Symptoms : If you climb up the stairs or do it a little exertion, you will feel shortness of breath, vacancy, fever, etc., and these symptoms may appear suddenly or continue.
Symptoms: Pseudoaldosteronism, myopathy.
Symptoms: In addition to the feeling of dullness, numbness, tightness and stiffness in the limbs, weakness and muscle pain, symptoms appear and gradually become stronger.
Symptom names: congestive heart failure, ventricular tachycardia.
Symptoms: generalized dullness, palpitations, shortness of breath, chest discomfort, chest pain, dizziness, fainting.
Symptoms: Liver dysfunction.
Symptoms: fever, itching, rash, jaundice (skin and white of the eyes become yellow), brown urine, general dullness, loss of appetite.
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals (within 30 minutes)
Please leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Adult (over 15 years old): 1 tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 15 years old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Butyl scopolamine bromide
lactose,white sugar,macrogol,gum arabic,carnauba wax,white beeswax,Stearic acid Mg,Shellac,Talc,titanium oxide,Corn starch,lauryl sulfate Na,Tartaric acid
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.