- Item Name
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 30 Tablets
- Symptoms Keywords
- Diarrhea with abdominal pain, diarrhea, diarrhea due to indigestion, food poisoning, watery stools, vomiting and diarrhea, loose bowels, loose stool
- Product Details
- Biofermin has 3 special features for anti-diarrhea action. In addition, it protects the stomach damaged by diarrhea. And it works gently on the tummy. Biofermin diarrhea prevention has these three characteristics, with "herbal medicine + bifidobacteria" and it is effective against various types of diarrhea. In addition, it is known that bifidobacteria in the intestine decrease when diarrhea occurs. Bifidobacteria have the effect of normalizing the balance of intestinal bacteria, which helps to improve fecal consistency (diarrheal stool status).
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms will worsen, and side effects and accidents will occur easily) 1. Do not take the following medicines during the period: Gastrointestinal analgesic and antispasmodic, other gastrointestinal drugs containing lotus extract, motion sickness pills.
2. After taking, do not drive vehicles or operate machinery (Sometimes symptoms such as blurred vision and abnormal glare may appear.)
3.Do not take this product or take this product if breastfeeding. If you continue breastfeeding, the infant's pulse may be faster.
[Consultation] The following persons should: 1. Consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before taking it.
(1) Person who is receiving medical treatment.
(2) Persons with diarrhea with fever, bloody stools or persons with mucus stool.
(3) Persons with acute severe diarrhea or diarrhea accompanied by symptoms such as abdominal pain, abdominal distension, and rash. (If you forcibly stop diarrhea with this drug, it may worsen the disease.)
(4) Pregnant or suspected pregnancy.
(5) Elderly people.
(6) Persons who have allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(7) Person with the following symptoms: Urination difficulty.
(8) Person who received the following diagnosis: Heart disease, glaucoma.
2.If you have the following symptoms after taking this medicine, there is possibility of side effects. Please consult your pharmacist or registered distributor.
[Related site] [Symptoms] Skin: Rash / redness, itching. Psychiatry & nervous system: Headache. Urology: Difficulty urinating. Others: Hot flashes, abnormal glare. Mouth dry, blurred eyes.
3. The following symptoms may occur after taking this medicine. If you have sustained or strong symptoms, stop taking and take this document with you when consulting your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller.
4. If symptoms do not improve after taking for 5 to 6 days, stop taking and consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document. Other notes: Breast milk may be difficult to produce.
- Usage / Dose
- Take the following amount with water or hot water after meals.
Age 15 years and older: 3 tablets, 3 times per day.
Age 11-14 years old: 2 tablets, 3 times per day.
Under 11 years old: Do not take
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- Berberine tannate, dried ginger pepper, funnel extract, peony extract, bifidobacteria. Additives: corn starch, candy flour, carmellose calcium, talc, magnesium stearate
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.