- Item Name
- Sato Pharmaceutical
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Alveolar pyorrhea Gum disease periodontal disease , periodontitis, toothpaste, dental care, teeth, tooth, oral care, mouth health
- Product Details
- Periodontitis and alveolar pyorrhea that are effective against bleeding, swelling, and bad breath from the gums.
Since it does not foam and the taste is not sweet, it may feel strange at the beginning of use, but once you get used to it, the mouth will be refreshed and you will get a refreshing feeling.
The base has the effect of removing stains on the teeth and neutralizing the acidity of the mouth.
Since it does not contain abrasives, it does not leave insoluble debris and does not irritate the gums.
A reddish-brown paste with a refreshing, soothing salty taste.
Most bad breath is caused by bacteria in the mouth (Porphyromonas gingivalis) breaking down plaque to generate gas.
Porphyromonas gingivalis also releases toxins that cause gum swelling and inflammation.
Acess L is a natural botanical herbal medicine that exhibits excellent antibacterial activity against Zingivalis.
Furthermore, it has an excellent anti-inflammatory effect and a swelling-quenching effect, which is effective for various symptoms of periodontal disease.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount (1.0g, about 3cm) to a toothbrush and brush it twice a day (morning and evening) to massage the gums.
- Relief of various symptoms of periodontitis and periodontal disease (stickiness of the mouth, itching of the gums, swelling, redness, swelling from the gums, bleeding, bad breath / halitosis)
- 1. The following people, please consult your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) Those who are treated by a doctor or dentist.
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs.
(3) People with the following symptoms.
Severe sores in the mouth
2. If you experience any of the following symptoms after use, you may have side effects, so stop using it immediately and bring this document to your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor. Please contact us
[Related parts ... Symptoms]
Skin rash / redness ... Itching
3. If the symptoms do not improve after using for a while, discontinue use and have this document. Talk to your doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered distributor
- Please strictly adhere to the prescribed usage and dosage.
If you want to use it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
After brushing like a regular toothpaste, rinse with water.
Use only for dentistry / dental care.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Please do not replace it with another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
Do not use the product after the expiration date shown.
- Chamomile tincture ?E ?E ?E 1.25%
(Extracted from the flowers of chamomile, an annual plant native to Europe. The main ingredients, chamomile and azulene, have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, and gum swelling and redness, Effective against suppuration.)
Ratania tincture ?E ?E ?E 1.25%
(Extracted from the roots of ratania native to South America, it contains active ingredients of tannin and ratanin, and has anti-inflammatory, hemostatic and gum-tightening effects. It is effective.)
Myrrh tincture ?E ?E ?E 0.62%
(Extracted from the sap of Myrrh produced in northeastern Africa, it contains active ingredients of phenolic resin and resin acid to remove swelling. It has an action.)
Contains glycerin, Na alginate, medicated soap, Na lauryl sulfate, Na saccharin, Red No. 3, paraben, Na hydrogen carbonate, and fragrance (including alcohol and l-menthol).