- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Rash, rash, eczema, dermatitis, itching, soreness, hives
- Product Details
- A soft and soft cream suppresses the growth of germs and cures heat and rash.
Because it is not white and powdery, it has good spreadability, so it can be quickly applied to the affected area.
- Consultation point on use
1. The following people should consult a physician, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People receiving medical treatment
(2) Persons or their family members are allergic
(3) Persons who have had allergies due to drugs or cosmetics
> (4) People who are terrible or damp
2. Discontinue use immediately in the following cases and consult your doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
(1) After use, if the following symptoms appear:
Related area ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash / redness, itching, swelling
3.5-5 days If the symptoms do not improve
- Usage / Dose
- Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
- In 1g
Crotamiton ... 20mg
Diphenhydramine ... 10mg
(suppresses bacterial growth and prevents worsening of symptoms.)
Vitamin E acetate 5mg
(Promotes metabolism and speeds healing of affected areas.)
Steroids are not included in this drug.
As additives: hydrogenated soybean phospholipid, olive oil, glycerin, 1,3-butylene glycol, dimethylpolysiloxane, xanthan gum, carboxyvinyl polymer, stearic acid, glyceryl triisooctanoate, cetyl palmitate, Cetostearyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, sorbitan stearate, sorbitan sesquioleate, polyoxyethylene hydrogenated castor oil, triethanolamine, paraben
- Precautions for storage and handling
- (1) Store tightly sealed in a cool place away from direct sunlight. To preserve the quality of the product, do not leave it in places with high temperatures such as in a car or near a heater. Also, do not leave the product in a hot place as the container may be deformed and the chemical may leak or the quality of the chemical may deteriorate. (2) Please keep out of children's reach. (3) Do not replace with other containers. (It may cause misuse and product quality may change.) (4) Do not share this product with other people. (5) Do not use products that have expired. Even if it is within the expiration date, please use it within approximately 3 months after opening. (6) Depending on the storage condition, the crystals of the ingredients may turn red around the opening of the eye drop container or inside the cap. In this case, please wipe with a clean gauze. (7) The red color of this drug is the color of vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin). If the eye drop solution spills onto clothings, please wash immediately.