- Item Name
- YOKOYAMA SEIYAKU
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- Symptoms Keywords
- Fish eyes, octopus, wart
- Product Details
- Ivokoroli is a drug (keratin exfoliating agent) that utilizes the softening and dissolving action of salicylic acid.
When applied to the affected area, it dries quickly, forms a white film, softens thick and hardened skin, and removes corns & calluses (fish eyes, octopus) and warts.
- Notes on use
1. Do not use the following people.
Infants (under 7 years old)
2. Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Face, area around eyes, lips, mucous membrane, etc.
(2) Soft parts of the skin such as the neck.
(3) Inflamed or wounded affected area.
3. Do not use for the following conditions:
(1) Wart warts
(2) Senile warts (black and brown flat warts)
(3) Condyloma acuminatum (warts formed around the anus and vulva)
(4) Warts lined up in a row, clustered warts, warts frequently occurring on the body.
Consultation point in use
1. The following people should consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor before use.
(1) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs etc.
(2) Pregnant women or those who seem to be pregnant.
(3) People who are being treated for diabetes.
(4) Persons receiving medical treatment.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, stop using immediately and consult your doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor with this document.
Related sites ... Symptoms
Skin ... Rash, redness, itching
3. If symptoms do not improve even after using this drug for about one month, or if symptoms worsen after use, discontinue use and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document please. However, wart treatment can take several months.
4. When this drug is used for warts, it is effective for hard keratinized warts with a rough surface. Consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered seller for other warts.
5. A spot-like mark may appear around the affected area, which is temporary and will return to the original skin if the application is stopped. If you experience any problems, consult a doctor, pharmacist, or registered distributor.
- Usage / Dose
- Apply one drop at a time to the affected area four times a day with the stick attached to the cap.
- (1) Children must only take under the supervision of their parents or a guardian. (2) Strictly observe the dosage and administration instructions.
Salicylic acid in 1 g of this product ... 0.1 g
- Precautions for storage and handling