- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- 36 Pack
- Intestinal Regulation
- Product Details
- ?Works in both small and large intestines.
Bifidobacteria mainly acting in the large intestine and active bacteria of the casei bacteria mainly acting in the small intestine are included, and they work in a wide range of intestines.
?Demonstrates excellent bowel regulation.
The living bifidobacteria and casei grow well from the small intestine to the large intestine, producing lactic acid and acetic acid, making the intestine weakly acidic, suppressing the growth of bad bacteria and promoting intestinal motility, increases the positive gastrointestinal effect.
?Easy to take from infants (over 3 months) to the elderly.
It is a powder that is slightly sweet and easy to drink for everyone from infants (over 3 months) to the elderly. Moreover, it quickly dissolves in water and milk.
Stick packaging makes it easy to drink and is portable.
?Naturally adjust your tummy situation
?Persons with gas accumulation
?Those who tend to be constipated and not refreshed bowels
?Repeated soft stool and constipation due to stress
Bifizus Bacteria: working in the large intestine + casei: working in the small intestine
Bacteria that have reached the intestines alive produce lactic acid and acetic acid
1. Helping the intestine work normally
Helping the intestine work by stimulating the bowel moderately to encourage exercise.
2. Prepare the intestinal environment
Increase useful bacteria in the intestine and prevent the increase of harmful bacteria.
For stomach constipation & Improve soft stools
- Usage / Dose
- Be sure to take the following amount with water or hot water after meals (within 30 minutes)
Adult (over 15 years old): 1pack tablets per dose, 3 times per day.
Child from 5 years old but under 15 years old: 1/2 packs per dose, 3 times per day.
Child from 3 months old but under 5 years old: 1/3 pack per dose, 3 times per day.
Children under 3 months old: Do not take.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 1 packet (1g)
Bifidobacteria ... 50mg
(Grows mainly in the large intestine, producing lactic acid and acetic acid, showing intestinal regulation.)
Casei ... 50mg
(Proliferates mainly in the small intestine, produces lactic acid and shows the function of regulating the intestine.)
Contains lactose hydrate, hydroxypropylcellulose, corn starch, glucose and crystalline cellulose as additives .
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.