- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- For itching, rash, sores, eczema, dermatitis, hives, heat rash, insect bites, frostbite
- Product Details
- It is a cream that is easy to use on blemishes of delicate skin such as children. (Refreshing ingredients and steroid ingredients are not included.)
Smooth and can be spread easily over a wide range of affected areas.
Bactericides keep your skin clean.
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms worsen and side effects are likely to occur.) The following people should not use:
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug,
(2) Persons with severe dampness, sores, burns or trauma,
( 3) People who have suppurated pus wounds,
(4) People with a wide range of affected areas.
[Consultation] 1. For people receiving medical treatment, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before using.
- Usage / Dose
- Several times per day. Please apply an appropriate amount to the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
Diphenhydramine in 100g ... 1.0g
(to suppress itching)
Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 0.5g
(Ingredients from herbal licorice to suppress inflammation)
Isopropylmethylphenol ... 1.5g
Tocopherol acetate ... 0.5g
Additives such as sodium edetate, octyldodecanol, carboxyvinyl polymer, stearyl alcohol, stearic acid, D-sorbitol, phytosterol, propylene glycol, hexyldecanol, behen Contains acid, glyceryl stearate, polyoxyethylene behenyl ether, and macrogol stearate.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.