- Item Name
- Brand Name
- Product Size
- For itching, rash, sores, eczema, dermatitis, hives, heat rash, insect bites, frostbite
- Product Details
- Women's delicate areas tend to experience irritation due to chafing caused by sanitary products and underwear, sweat and vaginal discharge, and muscular conditions during menstruation. When the itching is terrible and difficult to heal, it often accompanies chafing, swelling, and inflammation.
Delicare b not only stops itching quickly, but also cures skin that has been damaged by wounds, and also acts on chafing and swelling inflammation, thereby reducing unpleasant symptoms such as redness, tingling and swelling.
In addition, it is mildly acidic and gentle on the skin.
- [Warning] (If you don't follow these warning, your current symptoms worsen and side effects are likely to occur.) The following people should not use:
(1) Persons who have had allergic symptoms due to this drug or ingredients of this drug,
(2) Persons with severe dampness, sores, burns or trauma,
( 3) People who have suppurated pus wounds,
(4) People with a wide range of affected areas.
[Consultation] 1. For people receiving medical treatment, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before using.
- Usage / Dose
- Several times per day. Please apply an appropriate amount to the affected area.
- 1) If it is used on children, it should only be used under parental supervision. 2) The dosage and administration should be adhered to.
- In 100g
Diphenhydramine ... 1.0g
(It stops itching.)
Isopropylmethylphenol ... 1.5g
Glycyrrhetinic acid ... 0.5g
(A herbal medicine-derived ingredient that reduces inflammation such as rash.)
Tocopherol acetate ester ... 0.5g
( Accelerates blood circulation and accelerates recovery of the affected area.)
Additives such as sodium edetate, octyldodecanol, carboxyvinyl polymer, stearyl alcohol, stearic acid, D-sorbitol, phytosterol, propylene glycol, hexyldecanol Contains behenic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyoxyethylene behenyl ether, and macrogol stearate.
- Precautions for storage and handling
- 1. Please keep in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
2. Keep out of children's reach.
3. Please do not put into other containers. (It may affect product quality or damage the product)
4. Do not use after expiry date.